Since starting my business two decades ago, I’ve referred to it as Social Documentation Photography, referencing a type of photography that documents what is important for the times, and what is real. For all of my work/assignments I call upon both my fine arts training and everyday photojournalistic experience.
From our initial meeting and booking, to the delivery of your gorgeous images and prints, the process of working with me is enjoyable, and straightforward. My clients become friends.
Specialties of my business:
- Corporate and School Events
- Bar and Bat Mitzvahs
- Professional Portraits/Headshots
- Family, Maternity and Child Portraits
- Editorial for publications and annual reports
- Light-handed fine-tuning/retouching